At the beginning of each season, many women will attempt to clean out their closets and get organized. Some actually accomplish this task and the rest of us just stare at it for awhile, not knowing what to keep and we eventually give up and leave it all in there. This season, lets all be part of the percentage that actually accomplishes this task! To be successful, here are the top 10 things that should stay in our closet for this spring. The rest, we can say bye bye to until next winter.
1. Every woman should have a great pair of skinny jeans. These can be worn all through spring and into the summer. They look great during the day with ballet flats and you can dress them up with fabulous pumps at night.
2. A white button down collared shirt. Some women may still be wearing button down shirts to work during the day, but a crisp white shirt can never get old. This staple piece can be worn with a cute skinny belt or be paired up with a nice fitted one-button jacket, which brings me to my next piece.
3. A one button fitted jacket. This fabulous accessory can be added to almost anything. It looks great with a nice tailored shirt or even a tank top! It also looks great with jeans and pumps.
4. Nude color pumps. Go with everything!
5. Ballet flats. Great to see that they are still showing up in all the stores. Simple but yet fun. Perfect transition shoe from winter to spring.
6. Skinny belt and wide belt. It’s great to have the option. A lot of women love to accessorize what they’re wearing with a belt, however, just make sure you’re wearing it right. A skinny belt should be paired with a loose top whereas a wide belt should be worn with something that is fitted.
7. Spring handbag. Time to put the winter colors away!! Break out with a nice tan color or even go for a little color. Lavender, pale yellow, teal, and coral are very hot right now. Show your style!
8. A little black dress (LBD). This easy little number is perfect to wear to work with a cute cardigan and can be transformed for at night with a statement piece of jewelry.
9. A beige or light colored trench coat. Goes with everything. Outerwear shouldn’t be forgotten about. It’s a much of your wardrobe as is anything else.
10. Perfect pair of jeans. We should all have a pair that fits us perfectly. This is the pair we can go to for anything.