With so many healthy options out there for our pets’ food, it’s hard not to want to give them the best. Our devoted four-legged friends deserve it, and we love seeing them happy! They’ll absolutely be begging you for more all natural treats by Gracie’s Gourmet Goodies. They’re made in Cranston, Rhode Island, and deliver all over the USA!
These treats are perfect for any pup, especially one with an allergy, as they are made gluten free.
Check them out for all things biscuit!
Here’s a recipe to their famous Gracie Lou’s PB Bones, seen on FOX Providence’s The Rhode Show.
3 c Whole Wheat Flour
1c All Natural Peanut Butter
1 c Skim Milk
2 tbsp Golden Ground Flax Seed Meal
1 tsp Gluten and Aluminum Free Baking Soda
1/2c Whole Wheat Flour to dust baking sheets before placing in oven.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Lightly coat baking sheets with about a 1/2c of Whole Wheat Flour (1/4c for each sheet)
– In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients using a mixer at low speed for 30 seconds.
– In another bowl, combine peanut butter and skim milk using a mixer at low speed for 30 seconds.
– Switch to medium speed for another 30 seconds or until mixture is creamy and peanut butter is completely mixed with milk.
– Mixture will be slightly lumpy.
– Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients using mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
– Switch to high speed and mix for 1 minute or until mixture is completely combined.
– Take half of the mixture and roll into a ball in your hands. Place ball onto a cooking mat and roll out onto the mat until the mixture gets about ½ thick all around. Place cookie cutters on rolled out mixture and press down gently.
– Once cookies are cut out, lift onto baking sheet and re-roll the mixture and repeat the above steps until mixture is done. Repeat this step and the step above for the remaining half of the mixture still in the bowl.
– Place in oven for 20 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes.
– Move to cooling rack and let cool for 20-30 minutes.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.