As many of you know, taking care of my body is one area of my life I have really been focusing on. This week on The Social Scene, Dr. Robert G. Silverman will be talking about his new book Inside/Out Health: A Revolutionary Approach to Your Body.
Dr. Silverman has an extensive list of accomplishments which include: certified nutrition specialist, certified clinical nutritionist, certified strength and conditioning specialist, certified Kinesio® taping practitioner, NASM-certified corrective exercise specialist, and a certified sports nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition. This is a man who takes great pride in all that he does.
Along with his accomplishments, Dr. Silverman is a certified HardStyle Kettlebell instructor. He also has a full-time private practice in White Plains, NY. At his practice he specializes in the treatment of joint pain with innovative, science-based, nonsurgical approaches and functional nutrition.
Many of us suffer with joint pain, along with many other things, and taking care of our body from the inside out is the most important. Dr. Silverman’s new book is all about that.
- How gut bacteria affect your entire body and how to change them for the better
- How to rid yourself of accumulated toxins and give yourself new energy and focus
- How to reduce inflammation and help prevent heart disease and cancer
- How to lose weight through simple lifestyle changes, not dieting
- How sitting less and moving more can improve musculoskeletal health–and lengthen your life
- How laser therapy can help relieve pain and restore range of motion
- How to achieve optimal bone and joint health
- How prompt use of a nutritional protocol can help heal concussion
I don’t know about you, but this book is one I could learn a lot from. I have made huge changes to my life and one can never stop learning.
For more information make sure to follow Dr. Robert Silverman on all social media aspects.