Day 12’s challenge asked us to talk about something that we miss. There are many things that I miss. I couldn’t just name one thing, so I decided to do a list.
1. I miss being in a relationship.
2. I miss owning a dog. Having grown up with one my whole life and now living in an association where they don’t allow them, puts a damper in me getting one.
3. I miss being young and free.
4. I miss being in college.
5. I miss living with someone. As much as it’s nice to live by yourself, there are days I wish I had someone to just hang out with and watch tv with.
6. I miss Friday night television from my childhood. I SO looked forward to Full House.
7. I miss being to go out all weekend with my single friends and not need 2 days to recuperate. Lol
8. I miss not having money ‘rule’ my life.
9. I miss when I would spend every single summer day in my pool with my family and friends. Every day was like a big party.
10. I miss the days when people actually called you on the phone to talk to you.
What are some things you miss?