Spring is just right around the corner and all of the stores are in full swing with this seasons trend. This is for my savviest bargain hunter or to the girl who just loves a good bargain, SaleLocator.com has five great tips to help refresh your Spring wardrobe without hurting your wallet.
Check out these great tips from SaleLocator.com:
1) Edit your wardrobe – Have you changed sizes or simply have had the same Spring clothes for years? Now is the time to pull out those unwearables and resell them. Ebay or your local consignment shops are a great place to pick up a little extra cash to put into your new Spring wardrobe budget.
Check out Karma Couture, one of RI’s newest and stylish consignment shops around!
2) Pick out one trendy item– Don’t blow the bank on trends that will be bygones next year. Select one great trend piece that you can mix and match with the classics. Most designers have outlet stores for budget-friendly selections.
3) Accessorize – Add Spring accessories like belts, scarves and necklaces to broaden your wardrobe options and maximize your budget.
4) Add a pop of color– It’s all about hues this season. Look for a pair of fun tangerine shoes or a great coral top for a splash of excitement.
5) Don’t drive around town looking for the best deals– Check online for sales before you shop so you can maximize your shopping experience.
Here’s to looking our best this spring without breaking the bank!! Happy Shopping!!
A nationwide, local retail sales search engine, SaleLocator offers the largest collection of in-store sale information to help local bargain hunters find the best ongoing sales near them. For more information visit www.salelocator.com.