Living here in New England, the winter season can seem
long very long. I get tired of my clothes, my scarves and even my workbag/handbags.
So on some of those snow days (which we have a lot of), I always seem to find myself on my computer and clicking away, online shopping!! I just can’t help myself while there’s so many good deals happening.
Just recently, I was shopping around on one of my favorite little shop’s website, Chatham Thread Works.
- Chatham Thread Works is a modern monogram boutique offering an ever changing array of items made more special by your choice of monogram and thread color. You can choose the perfect gift for any occasion or age- wedding, baby, children, BFF’s or even yourself.
- Unique twist on personalization and monograms
- Support artisan and crafters
- All items sold are able to be monogramed or as is, without monogram
- Price includes complimentary monogram
- Most clothing and accessories are One Size Fits All and many products are versatile with multi-use
I was able to score a cozy, warm, black and tan plaid infinity scarf on sale!!! (Retail $42/ Sale $34)
In the winter, I find myself wearing more plaid and being drawn to it. I can’t even tell you how many plaid button downs I have. So I thought the scarf would be a great addition. I then poked around the site even more and found this classic navy blue and green tote bag that I could use for work or play. And guess what….that was on sale too!!
When I first got the bag, I immediately checked to see if it could hold all of my work stuff, and it did. My MacBook Air, daily planner and pouch fits perfectly, with room to spare. I also like how it has a zipper, that way if it’s raining, my contents inside won’t get wet. The bottom of the tote also has feet so it won’t get ruined.
There’s also an adorable clutch that goes along with this (should’ve gotten it! lol) It’s on sale too! (Retail $62/ Sale $54)
When it was time to decide what monogram to use, it was so hard to choose. I chose the circle monogram for my scarf and fishtale for the tote bag. Here are the options and colors (so many to choose from!)
For any of my readers, here’s a great special for you:
Use Code: CTWGLAMOUR to receive Free Shipping on online orders of $125.00 to be used at checkout.
For more information on Chatham Thread Works or if you’re ever in the Cape Cod area, here’s their contact and social information: