Today’s blog challenge couldn’t have come at a more appropriate time. It’s been one of those days, where any little thing can just set you off. This weather is not helping either. Our day 8 blog challenge today is~Pet Peeves.
1. People who butt into my A and B conversation to add their two cents. Seriously, if I wanted to include you into my conversation, I would have.
2. People who decide to take a turn last-minute and don’t use their directional. It’s there for a reason!
3. When my students say the words ‘hate’ and ‘can’t’. I always tell them ‘hate’ is a very harsh word and they should use ‘dislike or strongly dislike’ and basically ‘can’t’ doesn’t exist in our vocabulary.
4. People who are rude to customer service people~ cashiers, waiters/waitresses, etc. I always want to ask them, where does it get you by being rude.
5. People who wear flip-flops and socks. Fashion don’t. Period.
6. People who text me and I answer them right back and then I don’t hear from them for hours later. I know you’re on or near your phone. Majority of us sleep with it for crying out loud.
7. Slow drivers in the high-speed lane. There’s a reason why there are two or three lanes on a highway. Get in the correct one.
8. People who don’t know how to use your and you’re correctly or their, there and they’re. We’re adults. We all went to school, you should know how to use them properly.
9. People who don’t pick up their feet when they’re walking. No one wants to hear you dragging your feet.
and the biggest pet peeve of them all:
10. People who are one-uppers. Seriously, how do these people even have friends. No one likes a one-upper, just stop.
What are some of your pet peeves??