While browsing through some of the pins on my homepage on Pinterest, I came across this great blog challenge written by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany. Intrigued by some of the posts, I clicked on the pin and it brought me to her page. I immediately decided to sign up and take part in this 31 Day Blog Challenge.
Every day I will post a new blog based upon the writing prompt she has provided. Definitely click on the link to see what it’s all about. If you have a blog and want to take part in it too, do it!!! I think this will be a great tool for me to keep redirecting myself in the positive direction I am heading in. And it all starts with reflection.
1. I was born in Houston, Texas in 1979.
2. When I am pumping gas for my car, I always have to have the ending number be either a 5 or 0.
3. My alarm clock is set 10 minutes fast. I also have it set not on a multiple of 5. For example if you were to wake up at 6:30am I will be setting it for 6:37 am. Weird, I know. I also hit snooze at least 3 times which gives me about an extra half hour of sleep.
4. I am in the process of editing and finishing my first children’s book. I will then send it off to be published.
5. At the age of 15, I traveled to Hawaii as a dancer and performed in a parade and at the age of 17 I traveled to Disney and performed in a parade on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom.